Saturday, May 19, 2012

MYSTIC BEAUTY

This is one of my recent experimental work done for a photo shoot by one of the best photographers i know, whose work you can see by the signature name, 'Millzero Photography" (Ali Nishan). Thank you Millzero for giving me great shots every time.  And the model is my beautiful friend Sophu, who has always let me experiment my makeup, who has undergone hours and hours of work on her face, without a single question.

About the makeup - I've gone for a very nude eye makeup with bold lashes and defined ruby red lips. And I have used medium-sized gold sequins on the side of her face, to give some drama for this look (this is the first time I used sequins for a photo shoot although i use them for my training classes to teach my students.)

The hair - I added some volume on top of her head with back combing, braided 2 pieces and then placed them on the hairline and used grip pins to secure them. I let the rest of her long locks fall down, which i believe completed this look.

I really enjoyed doing this makeup. 

2 comments: