Monday, May 21, 2012

COLOR UP

COLOR UP

A few days back i wanted to try colorful makeup on a dark skin tone, and i couldn't think of anyone more beautiful than Suha (aka Suppi or as I like to call her 'My Mulan'). Young, and a fresh face away from any form of media, Suppi gave me the time for this shoot. A big thank you. And once again this is the work of my favorite photographer, Millzero, thanks to you.

About the makeup - I covered her face with a mix of Kryolan TV Paint Stick, Dark Egyptian and Chinese and then set the foundation with loose powder.
Applied Jordana primer to the eyelids and applied a light beige highlighter shade under the brows. I used a shimmery coral-orange in the inner half of the eyelids, as well as under the inner half of the lower lash line.I chose a turquoise shade for the outer half of the eyelids and opted for a purple for outer half of the lower lash line, all in shimmery textures.
I went for a medium-thick black liner with a flick at the end on the top lash lash and used white pencil liner on the water line (both the liners in Gosh). Used two coats of mascara and made up her eyebrows with an Elianto deep brown brow liner.
Added a hint of blush to the checks and made up the lips with a mix of two shades of lipstick to bring out the closest color which matched the shade that I  used for the eyes.

The hair - Did a flick-in blow dry and swept back the hair to a side and secured withe grip pins. I left a section of hair on the sides to give some softness to the face.

Enjoy this look and more coming 

3 comments:

  1. Love the eyes! Great job rizoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it to the max Riz Dhahthaa ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you’re looking for the best makeup (and we know you are), soft makeup look a good place to start is with our bestsellers. Read thousands of reviews from fellow makeup-lovers and find top rated products for your beauty routine.

    ReplyDelete