Wednesday, May 23, 2012

THE BASICS, Part One

This is an idea a friend of mine (Shamma, from www.hijabiii.com), came up with as she was helping me with my blog. Last night she suggested that i do something for the make up beginners so here I am with "The Basics". For a beginner there is nothing such as a 'rule of make up', it just depends on your creativity and skills. But its always so much easy on the eyes when you do what you do with some points in mind. So, first of all here's a sketch that i drew up last night as I am not that good with drawing on the computer (not that I'm a good at drawing either).



First of all it is good if you know the terms used. Sketch a, will help you when reading my posts as I'll be using them and you'll know exactly what I'm talking about. That is what the first diagram is about.

The sketch b, is the style that i usually follow when I'm doing normal makeups (it does not have to be the exact way to apply color, but this will keep things simple yet elegant). 

I really hope this was helpful. I have also started working on another post which will help you further when applying color. Come back again for Part Two.

No comments:

Post a Comment