Thursday, June 21, 2012

BRIDAL LOOK

When i finish doing makeup and hair for photo-shoots, my nervousness doesn't stop till I see the final picture. And when I received this picture, it was my proudest moment. Nishan (photographer), Revi (concept &design), Mary (the best model in the whole of Maldives) and me, we all worked so hard for this shoot. It took us about 6 to 7 hours to have this beautiful shot. I've never been this proud. This one is the ad for my salon.

The Makeup - did a matte finish foundation cover and used warm eyeshadow shades, matching her beautiful skin tone. Applied eyeliner on the top lash line and on the 2/3rds of the lower lash line. Used blusher and lipstick in near-to-nude shades.

The hair - kept the hair sweet and simple with side-kept romantic curls.

A huge thanks to Revi (I'll never forget all that you are doing for me!), Nishan and Mary for believing in me and helping me have the best ad, ever!


2 comments:

  1. thanks a lot for made my sister beautiful bride, you are works so perfect and professional. Thanks a lot again. :)

    ReplyDelete